- Free Continuing Education courses for members.
- Discounts for Center for Architecture and AIA New York Chapter events, including exhibitions and receptions.
- The opportunity to serve on any of the Chapter’s 27 Program Committees for face-to-face professional dialogue and education.
- Access to a variety of awards, competitions, scholarships, and grants.
- Discounted enrollment in the AIANY Design Awards program.
- 15% off PPI (Professional Publications Inc.) professional development books and study aids, when purchases are made using the Promo Code AIANY during checkout. See ppi2pass.com/promo for Promo Code terms and conditions.
- 20% off Brightwood ARE preparation materials when using the Promo Code AIANY during checkout.
National Benefits & Incentives
- Free A’18 registration
- Free New Grad membership
- Dues installment program
- AIAU online courses
- Access to the AIA Career Center
- Scholarships, grants, and fellowships
-The AIA New York Chapter is an active advocate at the city and state levels. Your membership helps to bolster the design industry’s voice in the public arena.
-By participating in Lobby Day, testifying in a variety of public hearings, and interfacing with key elected officials and public agencies, the Chapter voices concerns and suggestions about design and construction issues.
-Legaline offers AIA members access to phone consultations, providing information on legal and professional practice topics.
-AIA Advantage Program coordinated by AIA National staff for discounts and products and services firms and architects use.
-Access to The AIA Trust, a risk management resource offering benefit programs and practice resources such as Liability Insurance for AIA Members.
-Oculus, the chapter's quarterly magazine
-Our bi-weekly newsletter
-Alessi home products are discounted 20% for members. To see the product line visit: www.alessi.com; however, to access the AIANY offer, orders must be made at the Alessi Store, 130 Green Street in NYC; bring your AIA member card.
-AIA members can receive 50% off a CODAworx Membership, an online platform showcasing commissioned artwork in architectural spaces. Members can also receive 50% off CODAworx's RFP Toolkit: BLAST and MANAGE (www.codaworx.com).
-AIA members and registered architects can join the Museum of Modern Art as Artist Members at an annual rate of $35.