by AIA New York
Due to mandatory term limits on existing co-chair positions, and given and our goal to elevate new voices into leadership, AIA New York is openly seeking co-chair applications for several Program Committees.
Program Committees are the foundations from which the chapter positions itself in the field of architecture, whether through discussion, advocacy, policy making and development, or other endeavors. Committees initiate the majority of the chapter’s programs and are the main avenue for direct involvement with AIA New York.
Preferred candidates will have shown past and strong involvement with the committee, a commitment to the committee’s goals, a clear vision for the future of the committee, and good communication and management skills.
All applications must include a 250-word maximum letter of interest and CV sent to email@example.com with the subject line, “AIANY [Insert Committee Name] Co-Chair Application.”
Open Co-Chair Positions
- Transportation and Infrastructure (Application Deadline: April 7)
- Building Codes (Application Deadline: April 23)
- Cultural Facilities (Application Deadline: April 23)
- Design for Risk and Reconstruction (Application Deadline: April 23)
- Global Dialogues (Application Deadline: April 23)
- Historic Buildings (Application Deadline: April 23)